Scarieat experience working night shifts?

Heatman

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Do you usually work night shift in your workplace? Have you ever had any scary experience or occurrences that happened in one of your night shifts? Did such experience make you apply to stop working night shifts?

Nothing major that I can think of, been really lucky.

Nothing major that I can think of, been really lucky.
A lady friend of mine who worked in a hotel told me she felt someone came touching her when she was fast asleep one time but unfortunately she couldn't wake up when it happened.

Do you usually work night shift in your workplace? Have you ever had any scary experience or occurrences that happened in one of your night shifts? Did such experience make you apply to stop working night shifts?

We only have morning duties here and not night. I wouldn't want to be the one doing night shifts if I happen to land a job that requires such because of how scary those periods can be.

A lady friend of mine who worked in a hotel told me she felt someone came touching her when she was fast asleep one time but unfortunately she couldn't wake up when it happened.

My mom had similar stories when she worked the really late night shift at the place she worked at, some many many years later it was found to be an old burial site from when my town buried lots of plague deaths.

My mom had similar stories when she worked the really late night shift at the place she worked at, some many many years later it was found to be an old burial site from when my town buried lots of plague deaths.

Once a burial ground is nearby, then expect some scary nights most of the times. I don't even understand again what happens when people die.

Damn...it would have been a creepy experience for her. I dread going to burial grounds or even mortuary.

I've never worked night shift, I don't know what it feels like but I'm guessing it's going to be the same thing with working during the day. Provisions will be made by the management for work to go smoothly.

When I worked overnight in retail it was mainly calm though I hated it when they'd turn half the lights off.

I worked nights and one time I was so tired that I didn't remember driving home and I was sleeping in my driveway when I woke up.

I worked 2nd shift until 11pm but never would do the night shift, 3rd shift. I feel those who work it need better support & help as it's not a good time.

Back